Wednesday 31 July 2013

Headband Photo Shoot

Today we went out on a small adventure! We put an advert on FB asking for models. (Being an all-boy household means I'm a bit short of pretty models!).

What fun! I've been creating different designs and getting them ready, so it was very satisfying seeing them all look so fabulous on heads. :)

I started out with one basic design - the Petal headband.

Then added this one (a personal favourite - the Box headband).
Box Headband

Now we have heaps! Check out some of the photos below. Then head on over to my site on Facebook, and get ordering! :)

My headbands are mostly made with a Bamboo blend, so they all stay fixed on the head really well, are very comfortable, and shrink back to original size with each wash. They are all adjustable sizing too.
Ribbed Rag Band with Flower

Ballet Headband with Butterfly & Rose
Waif Button Headband
Lattice Headband with Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment