Wednesday 21 August 2013

Crafternoon Tea Market!!

 What an experience! We attended our first ever market on Saturday, and it was scary!
How much stock do I need?
How do I display my items?
How much change will we need?
And the big question, "will I look like an idiot in amongst all these pros!"

I need not have spent all friday night dreaming about worst case scenarios, it went really well. Everyone there was so friendly and so helpful to us as newbies. (Thanks especially to Sickly Sweet and Varnia!)


My Koro purchase...
Koro Accessories was a source of huge temptation for me, as was Bitsy Frog.

So we didn't sell much but it was very educational. Seeing what people are drawn to, and where our gaps are - for instance, not much for boys! So watch this space as we design some super-hero masks and capes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment